About Our Growth
- wForum began in 2013 as a business with the goal of creating women’s groups for inspiration, connection and growth.
- Today, 10 wForums gather monthly across the Roaring Fork Valley with more 65 members.
- In 2014, we applied for 501c3 status. We now operate as a non-profit organization through member and donor support.
- Your membership sustains 3 important educational goals of the organization: facilitator training and support, publication of online learning tools and scholarships.
About Our Website
- Our website sports a BRAND NEW LOOK and improved navigation tools for easier access to learning materials.
- Our Library houses over 50 documents, including the wForum Guidebook, Communication Best Practices and Facilitation Toolkits for Years 1, 2 and 3. Materials are for member and meeting use.
- We’ve streamlined the user experience for renewal of member dues. wForum scholarships cover annual member dues of $150 and applications are available online.
- All photographs on our site are contributed by wForum members and remind us how good it feels to genuinely connect with other women.
Please visit our new site! Keep in touch where we can improve. Comments are open below.